Sunday, November 20, 2011

3) "A Picture of Me and My Friends", or, A Scrollable Slideshow of Superb Sidekicks. Seriously.

A picture of me and my friends.  This would be hard to do in one picture.  Luckily, I read this blog post, by the venerable "Brit", the other day and in it found a fine format to follow.  Now, 
A Scrollable Slideshow of Superb Sidekicks. Seriously.


My friends from scout camp!  I have made many wonderful friends from
working at scout camp.  Being with people all day, every day for an entire
summer can certainly bring you together.  This picture is meant to represent
 all of the great people I've worked with over the years.
This picture is not just for the two lovely folks you see but also
 for all camp friends in the off-season.  I love that we can be
grown-up (the jury is still out on this) but still crazy.

This one as well.  This is from a photo shoot with some more wonderful camp
friends.  It is one of the few shots that doesn't look like a
polygamist wedding announcement waiting to happen :)

This picture will represent a lot.  The wonderful individual seen
has been a friend for many years.  Come to think of it, I believe
it was reading his blog many years ago that made me want to start
one myself.  This picture also represents friends from high school
and the friends I made in Washington, D.C. (where this photo was taken).
This dapper shot is meant to represent my friends from the Folk Dancing
Team.  The bulk of my college social life involved these wonderful friends.
By extension, this shall represent the friends from the WSU Chamber Choir and other
extracurricular activities over the years.

Okay, here's the polygamist wedding announcement :)

This fine picture is to represent the many great friends at the apartments
where I live now.  I love how there is often something fun happening (like
the waterfall rappelling adventure shown above) and if there's not, you
can make it happen with the fun and adventurous people (as long as they're
not too busy with school).

And now, my greatest friends of all, my wonderful family.  I am so
grateful and blessed to have a family who also make up the group
of my best friends.  I love them and I love spending time with them
as I would with any of the friends shown above.  And this goes for my
siblings' spouses (who are just as much sisters and brother to me) and
my nieces and nephews as well.  I love my family!


Cheerio!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment